Our Novamed wool knee support offers a combined action of heat and support and can be used for all kind of knee pain including, rheumatism and arthritis. Anatomically designed for a great fit, pull on design and is available in 5 sizes. Made from an elasticated wool fabric and is a pale cream colour. Please see our measurement guide below for details on how to measure for your size.
Indications for use:
- Knee arthritis,
- Knee joint inflammation,
- Knee trauma,
- Post-operative rehabilitation.
- Recommended for people suffering with knee arthritis / osteoarthritis, knee joint inflammation, following knee-trauma or to aid post-operative rehabilitation.
- Helps to reduce and prevent the pain associated with knee arthritis / osteoarthritis.
- Made from skin-friendly, high quality materials a great fit, comfort and support.
- Elasticated wool exterior – light cream colour. Easy to fit – pull on design.
- Available in 5 sizes – small, medium and large. Please see our measuring instructions below for details on how to measure and select your size.
How to measure / find your correct size:
Measure the circumference of your knee (around the centre) and choose from the size ranges:
- Small – 30-34 cm
- Medium – 34-38 cm
- Large – 38-42 cm
- X-Large – 42-46 cm
- XX-Large – 46-50 cm