Our arm sling is a cost effective option for short to medium term arm support following an arm injury where you need to support the arm in a fixed position during recovery. This arm sling is comfortable to wear and effective. Made from Nylon, white in colour with a height adjustable shoulder strap. Universal in that it can be used on either the right or the left arm and is available in two sizes Small/Medium and Large/Extra Large. Please see below for details on how to measure for your size.
Recommendations / Indications for Use:
- Arm immobilisation.
- Arm Support / Rest
- Following surgery.
- Forearm Support
- To fixate the arm
- Provides comfortable arm support and helps to fix the arm in a desired resting position following an arm injury.
- Adjustable height strap to immobilise and support the arm in the most comfortable position quickly and easily.
- Easy to fit, adjust and remove.
- Comfortable and breathable, made from white nylon and 100% Latex free.
- Available in two sizes – Small/Medium or Large/Extra Large.
How to Measure & Sizing Guide:
To find the correct size required please measure the length of your forearm – measure from the elbow to your palm and choose from the sizes below:
- Small/Medium – up to 41cm
- Large/Extra Large – 41-49cm