A high quality upper arm or upper leg tendonitis strap – helps to relieve the pain caused by arm or knee tendonitis, also known as tennis elbow, golfers elbow, jumpers knee or epicondylitis. Our strap is really easy to fit, open the strap and place over the affected area – knee or elbow and place the silicone pad (buttress) over the affected muscle / area and then fasten. Trim off any excess strapping so that it fits perfectly. Apply additional tension as and when required for extra support and pain relief. Universally sized – fits a circumference of between 17 and 51 cm / 7 – 20”.
- Ideal for upper arm and upper leg tendonitis.
- Unique movable loop pod and trimmable strap offers custom sizing and fitting
- Foam silicone pad absorbs shock.
- Made from high quality neoprene.
- Universally sized – fits a circumference of 17 to 51cm
Indications / Recommendations for Use:
- Upper Arm Tendinitis / Tendonitis
- Upper Leg Tendinitis / Tendonitis
- Medial / lateral epicondylitis
- Patellar Tendonitis
- Jumpers Knee
- Golfers Elbow
- Tennis Elbow
How to measure / find your correct size:
Measure the circumference just below your elbow and ensure this measurement is between 17 – 51cm so that it will fit. When you receive the strap simply fit and trim any excess strapping for a perfect fit.