Toe Loops provide cushioned relief for hammertoes, claw toes, overlapping toes and toe fractures. They are great post-operative splints and help to retain a good toe position and reduce swelling. Toe loops are the easiest, fastest and most comfortable alternative to taping, or using hook and loop straps. Available in two widths – narrow 2.4 cm wide and wide 3.1cm width. Sold individually - 1 toe loop per packet.
- Soft, cushioned toe loops secure two toes together to stabilize fractures, correct flexible hammertoes and realign overlapping or crooked toes.
- Protect callused toes and relieve pain caused by shoes rubbing on bent hammertoes.
- No hard edges or rough straps.
- Thin enough to be worn in all shoe types.
- Manufactured from a breathable material with soft foam-lined straps to ensure they do not slip or roll.
- Washable and reusable. Latex-Free.
- Available in narrow - 2.4 cm width and wide - 3.1 cm width.
- Sold individually.
Indications / Recommendations for Use:
- Claw toe,
- Overlapping toes,
- Toe fractures.
- Narrow – 2.4 cm wide
- Wide – 3.1 cm wide