Our Thumb Immobilizer is a rigid hard shell with liner to provide a high level of thumb immobilisation and support. It is recommended for use as support for those suffering from the pain associated with thumb arthritis, also known as Rhizarthrosis and following ligament injuries for support after surgery or for post operative rehabilitation. Available in 3 sizes and in left and right hand models – to find your size measure the circumference of your wrist and choose from the following sizes – Small up to 17cm / Medium 17-19 cm / Large 19+ cm. Made from Polyamide, Polyester and Elastane. Available in 3 sizes – small, medium and large and in left or right models. For more information on how to measure for your size, please see our measurement guide below.
- Recommended for effective support and relief from the pain associated with basal thumb arthritis, arthrosis, rhizarthrosis, thumb tendonitis or wrist / thumb injuries such as sprains / strains.
- Mouldable thumb support – can be shaped to fit perfectly.
- Made from high quality, breathable spacer fabric for extra comfort whilst worn.
- Universally designed – fits the right or left hand.
- Available in 3 sizes for a perfect fit.
- Replacement Liners available to buy separately.
- Thumb Arthritis
- Thumb Tendonitis
- Thumb Injuries
- Thumb Ligament Injuries following surgery or during rehabilitation.
How to measure / find your correct size:
Measure the circumference of your wrist in centimeters and choose from the size guide below to choose the size required, in left and right hand models:
Small – Up to 17 cm
Medium – 17 - 19 cm
Large – 19+ cm