Our Tennis Elbow support is a a pull-on design elbow support designed to help treat and prevent epicondylitis , also known as tennis elbow. It is designed as an anti-epicondylitis brace to help prevent and also provide maximum relief through compression to provide a proprioceptive effect. Our tennis elbow brace is a pull on design with a strap which can be tightened to apply pressure where needed and to the right levels quickly and easily. Anatomically shaped to ensure the best possible fit. Universal design – fits either the right or the left arm and is available in 5 sizes – Small / Medium / Large / X Large and XX Large. Black in colour and made from neoprene with Velcro fastening strap.
- Designed to support, prevent and help relieve the pain suffered by epicondylitis , also known as tennis elbow.
- Provides pain relief through warmth, compression and an additional strap to apply the desired amount of pressure where needed.
- Anatomically shaped to ensure the best possible fit. Universal design – fits the right or left arm.
- Easy to fit, adjust and remove, pull on design. Black in colour – including the strap.
- Available in 5 sizes - Small / Medium / Large / X Large and XX Large.
Indications / Recommendations for Use:
- Tennis elbow
- Elbow support
- Tennis elbow prevention
How to measure / find your correct size:
Measure 5cm down from your elbow joint and then take a circumference measurement at this point. Once you have taken your measurement please choose the appropriate size from our guide below.
Small – 24-26 cm
Medium – 26-28 cm
Large – 28-31 cm
X Large – 31-34 cm
XX Large – 34-37 cm