Develop hand strength and dexterity with our silicone hand rehabilitation ball’s. Used in rehabilitation and for sports exercise. Available in 3 different degrees of hardness, green is soft, blue is medium density and red the hardest. Available individually or as a set for a progressive resistance training programme following accident or injury to help build up strength and dexterity in your hands and fingers. Can be used in the treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome, tendonitis, osteoarthritis and repetitive strain injury (RSI).
Our Exercise balls are ideal for developing wrist movement and flexibility following surgery and help to increase muscle tone and strength. Helps to also train the forearms, hands and fingers to increase their strength and dexterity, improving grip and function. Portable and easy to clean. Ideal to use in the home, at work or in the gym, can also be used as a stress reliever.
- Our Silicone Hand-Rehabilitation / Therapy Balls are designed to build strength and dexterity in the hands and fingers, and can assist recovery following an injury or a stroke.
- Available individually or in a set of 3 – Green – Soft / Blue – Medium / Red – Hard density.
- Portable and easy to clean.
- Suitable for progressive resistance training exercises to work on either individual fingers or your basic grip
- Recommended for use with a hand rehabilitation programme, to increase hand strength and dexterity, as treatment for arthritis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Tendonitis and (RS) Repetitive Strain Injuries or for stress relief.
Indications / Recommendations for Use:
- Hand surgery
- Hand rehabilitaton
- RSI - Repetitive Strain Injury
- Stress relief
Hardness / Density Guide:
Green – Soft
Blue – Medium
Red – Hard
Black = Set of all 3 colours as above.