Our pull on wrist support is recommended to provide graduated, compression for your wrist following a wrist injury, wrist osteoarthritis, resuming sporting activities or for prevention of injury during sports activities. Made from breathable and lightweight materials for a comfortable, supportive and conforming fit. Our wrist support is easy to fit, simply pull onto the wrist and is available in 5 sizes from small to XX-large and is designed to fit either the left or right hand. Please see our measuring guide for details on how to measure for your correct size.
- Provides support and compression following wrist injuries, wrist osteoarthritis and can also be used preventatively during sports activities following a wrist injury.
- Pull on design ensures it is easy to apply.
- Made from a high quality, elasticated and breathable fabric which is comfortable to wear, lightweight, soft and breathable.
- Available in 5 sizes – small / medium / large / x-large / xx-large.
- Grey colour with orange trim design to the top and bottom edge.
Indications / Recommendations for Use:
- Wrist sprain,
- Wrist strain,
- Wrist injury,
- Mild Osteoarthritis,
- Preventative use during sports activities,
- Wrist support for returning to sporting activities.
How to measure / find your correct size:
Measure the circumference of your wrist in centimeters and choose from the sizing guide below:
- Small – 15-17 cm
- Medium – 17-19 cm
- Large – 19-21 cm
- X-Large – 21-23 cm
- XX-Large – 23-25 cm.