Our pull on knee support has been made using high quality materials for support, comfort and longevity. Designed to be used for knee injuries, inflammatory disorders in the knee joint, knee osteoarthritis and for stabilisation and support of the patellar following an injury or operation. Provides support, compression and warmth to the knee. Open patella design with gel filled donut patella support. Features adjustment tabs on the thigh and calf for minor fitting adjustment if required. Can be used daily and during sports activities. 30cm length, black in colour and available in 5 sizes, please see our measurement guide below for details on how to select your size.
- High quality, pull-on patella knee support with open patella support.
- Provides pain relief by providing support, compression and heat to the knee.
- Recommended for use following a knee injury, knee trauma, muscular distension, patella subluxation, chondromalacia, tendinitis, knee osteoarthritis and patella support.
- Adjustment tabs on the thigh and calf for minor fitting adjustment if required. Can be used daily and during sports activities.
- 30cm length, black in colour with yellow stripes and available in 5 sizes, please see our measurement guide below for details on how to select your size.
Indications / Recommendations for Use:
- Knee trauma,
- Patella injury,
- Knee injury,
- Muscular distension,
- Patella subluxation,
- Knee arthritis.
How to measure / find your correct size:
Please measure the circumference at the centre of your knee and choose from our sizes below:
- Small – 30-34 cm
- Medium – 34-38 cm
- Large – 38-42 cm
- X-Large – 42-46 cm
- XX-Large – 46-50 cm