Our pull-on elasticated knee support provides stabilisation and compression for mild knee injuries or mild knee osteoarthritis. It can also be used preventatively during sports activities after a knee injury. Offers proprioceptive stimulation (the sense of the relative position of neighboring parts of the body and strength of effort being employed in movement) to prevent overexertion. Made from high quality, breathable , soft materials and offers mild to medium compression. Helps to relieve the symptoms of small local knee trauma’s or injuries. Available in 4 sizes – small to extra large, for details on how to measure for this knee brace please see below.
Indications / Recommendations for use:
- For knee protection and support during sports activities.
- Knee injuries
- Knee Sprains
- Knee Strains
- Knee Injuries
- Knee osteoarthritis
- Recommended for use to support painful knee injuries, knee sprains, knee strains or mild knee osteoarthritis. Can be used to support the knee during sporting activities or when returning to sports following a knee injury or knee surgery.
- Anatomically designed for a good fit and made from soft, breathable, materials to support your muscles and allow perspiration to drain away.
- Helps to relieve the symptoms of small local knee trauma’s or injuries.
- Offers proprioceptive stimulation (the sense of the relative position of neighboring parts of the body and strength of effort being employed in movement) to prevent overexertion.
- Available in 4 sizes that fit knee circumferences from 29-47 cm. Please see our sizing guide for more information.
Measure the circumference of the center of your knee (patella) in centimeters and choose from the sizing guide below:
Size S – 29-39 cm
Size M – 32-42 cm
Size L – 34-44 cm
Size XL – 37-47 cm