The Orione Sport Elbow Brace with power taping is ideal for wearing during sports training and sports performance, for protection and after injury or surgery. Recommended to use following an elbow injury, Elbow Surgery, Tennis Elbow, Golfers Elbow, Medial Epicondylitis, Lateral Epicondylitis, Epicondylitis, Elbow Strain or to protect the elbow during sporting activity.
Helps to improve performance during sports and every day activities, helps to reduce pain. Can be worn daily for protection, support, pain relief. Available in four sizes, small to x-large, fits both the left or right arm. For details on how to measure please see our guide below.
Built with patented technology (Power Band Compression Taping), the Orione sport power band range of knee, elbow and ankle supports are a unique combination of special elastomeric materials (natural rubber), knowledge of the human musculoskeletal structure, biomechanical and technicality of athletic Kinesio taping. This combination of knowledge, materials and technology has developed into a high quality, high performance supports that stabilises joints, providing a high level of support and protection with full freedom of movement.
Taping and bracing both have their distinct advantages in treating injuries. Areas that support the weight of the body, like elbows, knees and ankles will benefit from bracing as this provides additional support to joints that are already subject to a lot of wear and tear. Taping reinforces the joints and ligaments that have suffered the injury and conform perfectly to your body, bracing helps to provide pain relief, compression, warmth and proprioception. Combining both elements into one ensures you obtain the benefits of both taping and bracing quickly and easily.
Made using 3D cutting technology for a high-quality finish, quality and fit. Ultra-lightweight, ultra-thin makes the Orion Power Band knee brace breathable and comfortable to wear. Features very thin silicone anti-slip patterns are printed onto the inside of the knee brace to stop the knee sleeve from sliding on the leg during activity.
- Recommended to use following an elbow injury, Elbow Surgery, Tennis Elbow,
- Golfers Elbow, Medial Epicondylitis, Lateral Epicondylitis, Epicondylitis, Elbow Strain or to protect the elbow during sporting activity.
- Combines benefits of taping and bracing in one - helps aid rapid recovery following injury or surgery by providing joint support while maintaining mobility and flexibility.
- Ultra-thin, ultra-lightweight, compression elbow brace with integrated Power Band taping helps to relieve muscle soreness, pain and reduce swelling using patented technology and special elastomeric materials.
- Ideal for use during sports training or sports activities and suitable for every-day use.
- Provides warmth, compression, relieves strain and fatigue and can decrease pain.
- Comfortable and breathable, expels sweat, moisture and heat during activity.
- Easy to fit, pull on design in black, lightweight, low profile materials with green taping.
- Available in four sizes: small, medium, large, x-large and xx-large.
- Universal – fits either the left or right arm.
Indications / Recommendations for Use:
- Elbow injuries
- Elbow Surgery
- Tennis Elbow
- Golfers Elbow
- Medial Epicondylitis
- Lateral Epicondylitis
- Elbow Strain
How to measure / find your correct size:
Measure the circumference of your elbow at the joint and choose from our sizing guide below:
- Small – 23-28 cm
- Medium – 25-30 cm
- Large 27-32 cm
- X-Large – 29-34 cm