Anatomically designed padded arm sling in a soft velour material with strong Velcro fastening straps offers shoulder, elbow and arm immobilisation by securely fixing the shoulder and elbow into the optimum resting position. Our shoulder and arm sling is designed to restrict movement and provide arm and shoulder support following a shoulder injury, shoulder dislocation, after shoulder surgery, for arm injuries or arm immobilisation following a fracture or arm injury. It can also be used for actue epicondylitis or epitrochleitis or to help prevent swelling following a fracture. Made from soft, padded velour material. Easily adjustable straps and closure straps for an optimum fit. Available in 5 sizes, for more information on how to measure please see our measurement guide below. Fits either the left or right arm.
- Recommended for shoulder injuries, shoulder dislocations, post-surgery, arm injury, arm immobilisation, epicondylitis or epitrochleitis or to prevent swelling following a fracture.
- Over the shoulder adjustable strap with waist support belt for extra protection.
- Made from high quality black, soft velour material with strong Velcro fastening straps
- Available in 5 sizes – small, medium, large, X large and xx large. (Sizing guide can be found below).
Indications / Recommendations for Use:
- Shoulder dislocation,
- Shoulder injury,
- Post shoulder surgery,
- Arm injury,
- Shoulder immobilisation,
- Arm immobilisation,
- Arm fracture.
How to measure / find your correct size:
Measure the length from your elbow to your wrist in length and choose from our sizing guide below:
- Size 1 - Small – 22-25 cm
- Size 2 - Medium – 25-28 cm
- Size 3 - Large – 28-31 cm
- Size 4 - X-Large – 31-34 cm
- Size 5 - XX-Large – 34-37 cm