Our Orione Ostomy support belt is designed to offer comfort and support during daily activities for those who have a stoma. Our stoma support belt provides soft and stretchy support with an inner pocket to help safely retain all types of ostomy pouches. Low profile design, made using soft, stretchy, supportive and durable materials (91% Polyamide and 9% Elastane) which is also perfect for sensitive skin. The unisex design comprises two layers, an outer layer and inner layer, the inner layer includes a hole which helps to keep the securely in place. The hole can be positioned exactly where required. Helps the wearer to feel secure during every day or physical activity, helps to reduce the noise of pouches. Machine washable at 40 degrees. Unisex design and is available in 3 sizes – small / medium, medium / large and large / x-large. Please see our fitting instructions below for details on how to measure and our size range guide.
- Designed to offer comfort and support during daily and physical activity for those who have an ostomy, hernia, stoma.
- Made from high quality, soft, stretchy, durable and supportive materials.
- Features two layers, an outer and inner layer. The inner layer has a hole for the stoma bag and can be positioned exactly where needed. Helps to secure and reduce pouch noise.
- Unisex design. Beige in colour and machine washable at 40 degrees.
- Available in 3 sizes – S/M – small / medium, M/L – medium/ large and L/XL – large / x-large. Please see our fitting instructions for sizing and how to measure.
Indications / Recommendations for Use:
How to measure / find your correct size:
Please measure your waist circumference in centimeters and choose from our sizing guide below:
- S/M – Small / Medium – 80-110 cm
- M/L – Medium / Large – 105-125 cm
- L/XL – Large / X-Large – 120-140 cm