The Orione Ostomy support belt is designed to offer comfort and support during daily activities for those who have a stoma. A high quality support, made in Italy using specialist fabrics to provide the right level of support for the stoma pouch and to prevent irritation around the sensitive area near the stoma hole. Provides assurance and comfort for use during daily activities and helps to prevent stoma hernias where the abdominal wall muscles are weakened. Our stoma belt helps to keep the pouch away from the skin and to minimize pouch noise. The Orione ostomy support comprises two parts, the first is the belt itself which is made from elasticated fabric to ensure stabilisation and support and to help prevent stoma hernias, the second part is the front panel with the stoma pouch hole which can be positioned exactly where required, this must be attached to the belt. The belt closes over the front panel with a soft, cotton strip to secure into place as shown in the product images. Material composition is 35% Cotton, 25% Polyamide, 17% Nylon, 10% Polyester and 10% rubber. Machine washable at 40 degrees and air dry naturally to prolong the life of the support. Available in 6 sizes from small to xxx-large. The depth of the belt is 16 cm.
- Designed to offer comfort and support during daily and physical activity for those who have an ostomy, hernia, stoma.
- Provides assurance and comfort during daily activities.
- Made using specialist fabrics to provide the right level of support and to prevent irritation.
- Helps to keep the pouch away from the skin and minimise pouch noise.
- Helps to prevent stoma hernias.
- Made in two parts, the support belt itself and a front panel with a stoma pouch hole which can be positioned exactly where needed and secured in place by the belt.
- Stoma pouch hole is 70mm / 7cm in diameter.
- Unisex design. Light grey colour with black front panel.
- Machine washable at 40 degrees, air dry to maintain the life of the support.
- Available in 6 sizes – Small to XXX-Large, please see our fitting instructions for sizing and how to measure.
- Smaller / larger front hole opening panels available to order separately - Ostomy Support Front Panels
Indications / Recommendations for Use:
Additional / Replacement front panels are available to order separately with 6cm, 7cm or 8cm hole openings. Click here for more information.
How to measure / find your correct size:
Please measure your waist circumference in centimeters and choose from our sizing guide below:
Small – 67-76 cm
Medium – 77-86 cm
Large 87-96 cm
X-Large 87-96 cm
XX-Large – 107-116 cm
XXX-Large – 117-126 cm