The Neoprair One Size Elbow Support has been designed for both sports and every-day use. It is recommended to use to provide support, reduce pain and prevent elbow muscle injuries such as lateral epicondylitis – tennis elbow and medial epicondylitis – golfers elbow. Easy to fit, adjust and remove, can open up fully to be positioned and secured into place with a two wrap-around straps with secure Velcro fastening tab. Made using the latest breathable, lightweight and supportive materials, modern design in grey. One size design fits all.
What is Neoprair? The new Neoprair orthotic bracing range is a brand new, innovative and stylishly designed range of sports bracing / orthoses for the sports injury market. Neoprair sports bracing features AirLock System technology which enables the skin to breathe while maintaining body heat therefore providing a dual effect enhancing comfort and relieving pain. Multidirectional elasticity and three-dimensional compression fabric ensure Neoprair braces are ultra-lightweight, adapt to the natural shape and contours of your body and also move with the movement of joints enhancing their ability to offer exceptional comfort, support and stabilisation during sports activities.
How does the dual effect work? It provides two benefits, therapeutic Heat – internal heat is maintained thanks to the intrinsic properties of Neoprair neoprene, providing heat that relieves pain and reduces recovery time. Secondly – The AirLock System Technology used in Neoprair orthoses generates channels in the neoprene which enables sweat molecules to evaporate allowing the skin to breathe. Combined with their modern design and ultra-lightweight materials makes Neoprair range the perfect choice for all kinds of sports activities. Neoprair orthoses are available in sized and one-size designs and include; Back, epicondylitis, patellar, wrist, wrist and thumb, elbow, Calf, knee, calf and ankle supports.
- Recommended to use to provide support, reduce pain and prevent elbow muscle injuries such as lateral epicondylitis – tennis elbow and medial epicondylitis – golfers elbow.
- Designed for both sports and every-day use.
- Easy to fit, adjust and remove, can open up fully to be positioned and secured into place with two wrap-around straps with secure Velcro fastening tabs.
- Made using the latest breathable, lightweight and supportive materials, modern design in grey.
- One size wrist support - supplied new, in box with fitting and care instructions.
Indications / RecommendationsforUse:
- Medial epicondylitis,
- Golfers Elbow,
- Tennis Elbow,
- Lateral Epicondylitis,
- Elbow Injuries,
- Elbow pain,
- Epicondylitis pain.