Introducing Neoprair, a brand new, innovative and stylishly designed range of sports bracing / orthoses for the sports injury market. Neoprair sports bracing features AirLock System technology which enables the skin to breathe while maintaining body heat therefore providing a dual effect enhancing comfort and relieving pain. Multidirectional elasticity and three-dimensional compression fabric ensures Neoprair braces are ultra-lightweight, adapt to the natural shape and contours of your body and also move with the movement of joints enhancing their ability to offer exceptional comfort, support and stabilisation during sports activities.
How does the dual effect work? It provides two things; Firstly - Therapeutic Heat – Internal heat is maintained thanks to the intrinsic properties of Neoprair neoprene, providing heat that relieves pain and reduces recovery time. Secondly – The AirLock System Technology used in Neoprair orthoses generates channels in the neoprene which enables sweat molecules to evaporate allowing the skin to breathe. Combined with their modern design and ultra-lightweight materials makes Neoprair range the perfect choice for all kinds of sports activities. Neoprair orthoses are available in sized and one-size designs and include; Back, epicondylitis, patellar, wrist, wrist and thumb, elbow, thigh, knee, calf and ankle supports.
The Neoprair Figure-of-Eight Ankle Support with stabilisers is recommended to use for the treatment of or the prevention of ankle sprains and tendonitis. It features 3 tibial fastenings for an optial fit. Double elastic band straps enable a figure-of-eight strapping system and lateral anatomical pieces that a removable provides greater ankle stabilisation and comfort. Open heel design for breathability and is bilateral in design which means it fits either the right or the left foot. The Neoprair NP114 is a sized ankle support and full measurement and size details can be found below in our measurement guide.
- Recommended for the treatment or prevention of ankle sprains and tendinitis.
- 3 Tibial fastenings for an opimal fit.
- Double elastic band for figure-of-eight strapping.
- Lateral anatomical pieces (removable) for greater stabilisation and comfort.
- Open heel design.
- Combines breathable neoprene of different thicknesses to provide greater comfort in the plantar area.
- Bilateral – fits either the right or left foot. Available in 4 sizes from small to x-large, please see our sizing guide below for more information on how to measure for your size.
- Provides Therapeutic Heat – Internal heat is maintained thanks to the intrinsic properties of Neoprair neoprene, providing heat that relieves pain and reduces recovery time.
- AirLock System Technology - generates channels in the neoprene which enables sweat molecules to evaporate allowing the skin to breathe.
- Modern design and lightweight materials makes the Neoprair range perfect for all kinds of sports activities.
- Supplied new with fitting and care instructions.
Indications / Recommendations for Use:
- Ankle Sprains
- Prevention of Ankle Sprains
To find your size please measure the circumference of your ankle in centimeters and choose from our sizing guide below:
Small - 20-22 cm
Medium – 22-24 cm
Large – 24-26 cm
X-Large – 26-29 cm