The MyPrim Kids Arm & Shoulder Immobilisation Sling is a high quality, high performance arm and shoulder sling. Ergonomically designed for children for comfort and support following arm and / or shoulder injury or surgery. Modern, lightweight design and made using only high-quality materials including breathable honeycomb fabric on the outside with absorbent terrycloth lining on the inside. Additional cushioned padding features around the neck and shoulder for increased comfort whilst worn. Easy to fit, adjust and remove. Available in two sizes and recommended for children aged between 2-12 years old - please see below for measurement information. Latex free. Arm & Shoulder immobilisation strap included.
Made using a honeycomb technical sports fabric with terrycloth lining which absorbs moisture and enhance breathability helping to maintain healthy skin. Padded Lycra fabric with bio-directional elasticity, flexibility, lightweight, and excellent breathability – adapts naturally to the joint. It’s internal texture prevents the support from moving or slipping. Thermal adhesive tapes with seamless bonding technology are soft and mouldable and ensure less chafing on the skin, promoting comfort and mobility. Soft and resistant velour fabric ensures secure fastening of the micro velcro closures.
- Recommended to use following an arm and / or shoulder injury or surgery to immobilise and provide comfortable arm support.
- Made from high quality materials including breathable honeycomb fabric on the outside and absorbent terrycloth lining.
- Ergonomically shaped for the elbow and forearm.
- Cushioned padding for the neck and shoulder for increased comfort. Latex Free
- Easy to fit - wrap around the arm and body allowing the shoulder to be immobilised.
- Modern, comfortable and breathable design in the latest colours.
- Recommended for children aged between 2 – 12 years old.
- Available in 2 sizes – Please see our measurement guide below for further information.
- Supplied new in box with fitting instructions.
Indications / Recommendations for Use:
- Shoulder immobilisation,
- Shoulder injury,
- After shoulder surgery,
- Arm immobilisation,
- Soft tissue injuries,
Please measure the length between your elbow and knuckles in centimetres and choose from our sizing guide below:
- Size 1 – under 21cm
- Size 2 – 21-25 cm