The Malleo Dynastab Ankle Brace with BOA closure system enables optimum, easy, quick, and reliable tightening. This ankle support provides a high level of ankle support and immobilisation comfortably. It is recommended for use following an ankle sprain or ankle injury such as tibiofibular ligament sprains, mild lateral ligament sprains and chronic ankle laxity. Our ankle brace can be used at all times during the day as its low profile, slim design fits easily into all types of shoes, it can also be worn during sporting activities to help you get back into the game. The new Boa closure is a simplified tightening system that allows you to apply and adjust the amount of compression as required. Anatomically designed the Malleo Dynastab Boa shapes itself to the natural contours of the ankle for a comfortable fit. It is made from micro-ventilated 3D fabric which, is breathable again increasing comfort whilst worn, especially important during sporting activities. Available in 3 sizes, please see below for more information on how to measure and select the correct size. Machine washable at 40˚c.
- Recommended for use following an ankle sprain or ankle injury such as tibiofibular ligament sprains, mild, moderate or severe ankle sprains, ankle strains, ankle injuries, lateral ligament sprains, chronic ankle laxity and for use when returning to sports after an ankle injury.
- Boa Closure System enables optimum, easy, quick and reliable tightening. The Boa® closure system with its lifetime guarantee ensures uniform tightening over the whole ankle and its easy to adjust with just one hand.
- Provides maximum ankle support and immobilisation – resistant and comfortable light metal reinforcement.
- Figure of 8 strapping and simplified tightening system using the Boa closure system.
- Easy to fit, adjust and remove.
- Anatomical, low profile, lightweight and breathable design using micro-ventilated 3D fabric for comfort whilst worn.
- Available in 3 sizes, please see below for more information on how to measure and select the correct size.
- Machine washable at 40˚c.
- Supplied with full fitting and care instructions.
Indications / Recommendations for Use:
- Tibiofibular Ligament Strains
- Mild Lateral Ligament Sprains
- Chronic Ankle Laxity
- Ankle Sprains
- Ankle Injuries
- Mild ankle injuries
- Moderate ankle injuries
- Severe ankle injuries
- Resumption of sporting activities
How to measure / find your correct size:
Please measure the circumference of you ankle around the ankle bone / widest part – use this measurement to select from the sizing guide below:
Size 1 – 19 – 22cm
Size 2 – 22 – 26cm
Size 3 – 26 – 30cm