Designed for children, our luxury arm sling is a high quality and effective forearm sling, which, provides comfortable arm support whilst fixing the arm in the desired resting position. Our paediatric arm sling is made from high quality, soft, padded materials making it comfortable to wear. The sling’s shoulder strap can easily be adjusted so you can set the sling in the desired resting position. The forearm sling is 29cm long x 12cm high, strap length is 62cm and is black. Single size that fits either the right or the left arm.
Recommendations / Indications for Use:
- Arm Injury
- Arm immobilisation
- Arm Support / Rest
- Following surgery
- Forearm Support
- To fixate the arm
- Broken collar bone
- Designed for children in luxurious, soft, padded material for comfort and support.
- Recommended to use to immobilize a child’s arm, providing resting support following an arm injury.
- Adjustable height strap to immobilize and support the arm in the most comfortable position quickly and easily.
- One size – length of the sling is 29 cm and the height 12 cm with a strap length of 62 cm.
- Fits either the right or the left arm.