Whether it’s abdominal surgery, inguinal, C-Section or hysterectomy recovery – wearing compression underwear is an ideal way to ensure your comfort and aid recovery. Following surgery your tummy can be swollen and tender, you can help to alleviate these symptoms by wearing our post-operative pants for gentle support and protection following surgery. Recovery times can vary from just a few days to over a number of weeks, along with the pain and swelling you may also experience redness and itchiness around the incision. The high waistband and graduated compression levels provide just the right amount of support and compression without putting too much pressure on your abdominal wall during this important time.
You can wear these pants / knickers immediately following surgery; the gentle compression reduces swelling and bloating and are uniquely shaped to take account of this swelling contouring to your body’s natural shape. These will help to speed up recovery, at first the pressure applied to your tummy however as you wear them day after day this soreness will begin to ease. Their high waist provides full coverage over your abdomen, seamless edging ensures no rubbing or uncomfortable seams and the graduated compression levels provides support where required to help reduce tenderness, swelling, pain and aid a faster recovery.
Available in 4 sizes – Small / Medium / Large and Extra Large. White and made from Made from 90% polyamide and 10% Elastane.
- Provides gentle compression for effective pain relief. Recommended to use instead of your normal underwear following a C-section, myometcomtomy, hysterectomy, abdominal and inguinal surgery to provide a comfortable compression, stability and support during recovery.
- High waist design provides full coverage of the abdominal area, with comfortable body shaping that provides support but does not press onto sore areas.
- Helps to reduce tenderness swelling and pain around the abdominal area. Seamless, lightweight, breathable, airy fabric ensures they are comfortable to wear all day long and can be worn immediately after surgery.
- Exclusive elasticated design with graduated tension levels t provide support exactly where it is needed. This unique fabric provides support yet allows freedom of movement so that they can be worn during rest, work and sports activities.
- Available in 4 sizes – Small / Medium / Large / Extra Large. Please see our measurement guide in the product description for details on how to find your size. Made from 90% polyamide and 10% Elastane.
Indications / Recommendations for Use:
- Abdominal Surgery
- Inguinal Surgery
- Abdominal support
How to measure / find your correct size:
Measure the circumference of your waist in centimetres and choose from our sizing guide below:
Small - 55-65 cm - UK Dress size 4-8
Medium – 65-75 cm - UK Dress size 8-12
Large – 75-85 cm - UK Dress size 12-16
Extra Large – 85-100 cm - UK Dress size 16-20