The KoolPak Wrist Compression Support is perfect to support weak, inflamed or injured wrists. It helps to reduce pain caused by repetitive wrist movements and relieves and stabilises the wrist using targeted pressure. Features integrated silicone gel cushion supports at the wrist joint for additional comfort whilst worn. This wrist brace also features a removable splint which provides rigid wrist support and can be removed when required as part of the rehabilitation process. Adjustable strap which allows customised compression – tighten and loosen as required depending on your activity levels. Available in 4 sizes and in left and right hand models. Lightweight, high quality materials in a modern light grey and blue design. Please see below for full details on how to measure and find your exact size.
How does it work?
The multi-directional knitted fabric provides flexible compressive support which aids in the recovery and rehabilitation from injury. The special weaving technique used in the design of the support enables air to flow through the material to regulate heat and minimise sweat. Helps minimise pain and swelling and stimulates blood flow wo the injured area to promote healing.
- Perfect to support weak, inflamed or injured wrists
- Reduces strain caused by repetitive movements at the wrist
- Relieves and stabilises using targeted pressure
- Integrated silicone gel cushion supports the wrist joint
- Removable splint provides rigid stabilised support
- Adjustable strap for customised compression
- Available in sizes - Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large
- Also available in a Left or Right hand support
Indications / Recommendations for Use:
- Wrist support
- Wrist injury
- Wrist strain
- Wrist sprain
- Weak wrists
- Injured wrist
Please measure the circumference of your wrist in centimeters and choose from the sizes below:
- Small – 13-15 cm
- Medium – 15-17 cm
- Large – 17-19 cm
- X-Large – 19-21 cm
Nylon, Spandex, Silica Gel.
Handwash in cold water with mild detergent. Do not bleach or use fabric softener. Do not tumble dry – air dry to prolong the life of your support.