Ideal for supporting weak or sprained ankles, stabilises the ankle and controls movement and reduces pain caused by arthritis and Achilles tendonitis. The multi-directional knitted fabric provides flexible compressive support which aids in the recover and rehabilitation from injury. The special weaving technique used in the design of the support enables air to flow through the material to regulate heat and minimise sweat. Helps to minimise pain and swelling and stimulates blood flow to the injured area to promote healing. Grey and blue in colour. Available in 4 sizes – small, medium, large and x-large – full details on how to measure can be found below. Pull on design. Fits both the right or left ankle.
- Designed to support weak or sprained ankles. Stabilises the ankle and controles movement.
- Reduces pain caused by arthritis and achilles tendonitis. Can also help to prevent further ankle injury.
- Provides compression support which helps increase blood flow circulation.
- Reinforced cuff to prevent slippage. Helps prevent further injury.
- Available in 4 sizes – small to x-large, details on how to measure can be found below. Fits either the left or right elbow.
Indications / Recommendations for Use:
- Ankle sprain.
- Sprained ankle.
- Ankle Arthritis.
- Achilles Tendonitis.
- Ankle injury.
Please measure the circumference of your ankle in centimeters and choose from the sizes below:
- Small – 19-21 cm
- Medium – 21 - 23 cm
- Large – 23 – 25 cm
- X-Large – 25 27 cm