A comfortable, breathable and malleable functional hand resting / hand positioning splint. Recommended for contracture management, post-operative use and for progressive stretching. Features wrist straps to maintain a suitable and comfortable position and to allow stretching. Thumb adjustment can be varied and is supplied with an additional cover as a spare or replacement. Can be used on either the right or left hand. Available in 5 sizes for children and adults. Please see below for details on how to measure for your size.
- Foam padded wrist and hand splint with a soft, breathable lining for comort.
- Recommended for the functional treatment of contractures in the hands, wrists and fingers.
- Lightweight design and can be moulded into various positions without the use of tools.
- Easy to use and features touch-and-close fastening straps that enable comfort, correct positioning and stretching.
- Supplied with an additional cover as spare or as a replacement.
- Available in 5 sizes for adults and children and fits either the right or left hand.
Indications / Recommendations for Use:
- Contracture in flexion.
- Hypertonic contractures.
- Cerebro vascular accident.
- Multiple Sclerosis.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Measurements: Please measure the width of your palm (left or right) in centimeters and choose from the sizing options below:
- Child – 4-5.3 cm
- Youth – 5-6.5 cm
- Small – 5.5-7 cm
- Medium – 7-8.5 cm
- Large – 8.5-10.5 cm