Our finger immobiliser helps to provide finger protection, support and promotes healing comfortably for a variety of finger injuries such as trauma, breaks, cuts, dislocations etc. Designed to immobilize the distal interphalangeal joints stabilising the proximal joint in a functional position. (The interphalangeal joints of the hand are the hinge joints between the phalanges of the fingers that provide flexion towards the palm of the hand. There are two sets (except in the thumb) which has one joint: proximal interphalangeal joints" (PIJ or PIP), those between the first (also called proximal) and second (intermediate) phalanges, "distal interphalangeal joints" (DIJ or DIP), those between the second (intermediate) and third (distal) phalanges. It is easy to apply, simply position on your finger and wrap the top and bottom arms around the top your finger to secure into place. Made from a mouldable aluminium outer shell and is EVA foam lined for comfort. Available in 3 sizes (length of finger splint) – Small – 5.7 cm, Medium – 7cm, Large 7.6 cm. Silver and blue in colour. To clean simply wipe with a wet cloth, do not wet the foam.
- Provides finger immobilisation and helps to promote healing and recovery from finger injuries including trauma to the finger, finger fractures, cuts, sprains, breaks and dislocations.
- Immobilises the distal interphalangeal joints stabilising the proximal joint in a functional position.
- Easy to fit and adjust, no tape is required. Position on the underside of the finger and wrap the top and bottom arms around the front of your finger.
- Mouldable aluminium outer shell for support and EVA padding for comfort when worn.
- Easy to clean, simply wipe with a wet cloth.
- Available in 3 sizes (length of finger splint) – Small – 5.7 cm, Medium – 7cm, Large 7.6 cm.
- Silver and blue in colour.
- Fits either right or left fingers.
Indications / Recommendations for Use:
- Immobilises the distal interphalangeal joints,
- Finger Fractures,
- Broken Fingers,
- Finger dislocations,
- Following finger surgery
How to measure / find your correct size:
Measure the length of your finger from the 1st knuckle (proximal interphalangeal joint) in centimetres and choose from the sizing guide below:
- Small – 5.7 cm
- Medium – 7 cm
- Large – 7.6 cm