Thuasne’s Epi-Med Pro Master Elbow clasp has been specially designed to ease pain caused by epicondylitis, stretched or torn ligaments and regular sprains affecting the arm and elbow. The Epi-Med epicondylitis clasp compresses the forearm musculature below the elbow, thus bringing mechanical relief to the tendon attachments at the epicondyle (bone projection) and relieving the extensor and flexor musculature. The biomechanical adjustment of the areas under strain in the elbow leads to a noticeable improvement and offers pain relief. If you’re prone to sport-induced elbow damage, the Epi-Med Pro Master helps protect your arm from future twists and sprains that can really affect your fitness programme in the long run. Comfortable and easy to use, Thuasne’s Epi-med can be worn during work, sports and exercise – so there’s no need to let pain stop you from taking part in your routine activities! Compact and unobtrusive, the Epi-med doesn’t constrict your movement or circulation like conventional tubular bandages; instead it’s moulded to suit the shape of your forearm.
- Lightweight and dynamic epicondylitis clasp support for lateral epicondylitis (tennis elbow).
- Adjustable Velcro strap for tennis elbow, golfers or throwers elbow.
- Suitable for athletes and sports enthusiasts.
- Anatomical design with silicone padding to reduce slippage and prevent painful inflammation
- Helps treat and prevent elbow-related sprains and injuries
- Can be used for either left or right arm. Available in 5 sizes – XS / S / M / L / XL
Indications / Recommendations for Use:
- Tennis Elbow
- Golfers Elbow
- Throwers Elbow
- Tendinopathy (inflammation of the tendon attachments) in the elbow
How to measure / find your correct size: Measure the circumference 4 to 5 centimetres down from the centre of your elbow, take this measurement and use our guide below to select the best size for you.
X Small – 22-23 cm
Small – 24-25 cm
Medium – 26-27 cm
Large – 28-30 cm
X Large – 31-34 cm