Circular knitted, one piece, pull on elbow support with built in silicone pads that sit on either side of the arm for additional support and comfort. Recommended to use to prevent or help treat / relieve the pain from tennis elbow, golfers elbow otherwise known as lateral or medial epicondylitis. Mad from high quality, breathable, elasticated materials ensures it supports, soothes and promotes recovery yet is breathable and comfortable to wear. Black design with orange trim design to the top. Available in 5 sizes from small to xx-large. For more information on how to measure and select your size please see our measuring guide below.
- Recommended to use following a tennis elbow, golfers elbow, medial or lateral epicondylitis injury or can be used to prevent injury during sporting activities.
- Helps to relieve the pain associated with tennis elbow.
- Features two inbuilt silicone pads that sit on both the medial and lateral sides of the arm for additional support.
- Circular knitted, one-piece, pull-on design.
- Made from high quality, comfortable, breathable, elasticated materials for comfort, support and to promote healing / prevent injury.
- Black in colour with an orange trim design to the top edge, please see product images.
- Available in 5 sizes from small to xx-large. Please see our measuring guide below for details on how to measure and select your size.
Indications / Recommendations for Use:
- Lateral epicondylitis,
- Tennis elbow,
- Golfers elbow,
- Medial epicondylitis
How to measure / find your correct size:
Measure 5cm down from the center of your elbow and then take a circumference measurement at this point, next choose the size that corresponds with your measurement from our sizes below:
Small – 20-23 cm
Medium – 23-27 cm
Large 27-30 cm
X-Large – 30-32 cm
XX-Large 32-35 cm.