Our pull-on elasticated knee support with patella gel insert, straps and metal side strips provides stabilisation and medium compression for knee injuries or mild knee osteoarthritis. There are two (non-rigid) metal support strips sewn into each side (inside of the knee and outside of the leg) of the knee brace that conform to the natural shape of your leg for extra support. Features two straps – one at the top of the knee support and one at the bottom to help hold the brace comfortably and securely on the leg and allows adjustment of the brace for the best possible fit. Our supportive knee brace can also be used preventatively during sports activities after a knee injury. Offers proprioceptive stimulation (the sense of the relative position of neighbouring parts of the body and strength of effort being employed in movement) to prevent overexertion. Made from high quality, breathable, soft materials and offers mild to medium compression. Helps to relieve the symptoms of small local knee trauma’s or injuries. Available in 4 sizes – small to extra large, for details on how to measure for this knee brace please see below.
Indications / Recommendations for use:
- For knee protection and support during sports activities.
- Knee injuries
- Knee Sprains
- Knee Strains
- Knee Injuries
- Knee osteoarthritis
- Recommended for use to support painful knee injuries, knee sprains, knee strains or mild knee osteoarthritis. Can be used to support the knee during sporting activities or when returning to sports following a knee injury or knee surgery. Anatomically designed for optimal fit and comfort.
- Made from soft, breathable, materials to support your muscles and allow perspiration to drain away.
- Features a gel pad over the patella and helps to relieve the symptoms of small local knee trauma’s or injuries.
- Includes two non-rigid metal support strips on the outside of each side of the leg for additional support. These are sewn into the knee brace and are NOT in direct contact with the skin.
- 2 x support straps, one at the top of the knee brace and one at the bottom. These allow for adjustment, additional compression and help to hold the brace comfortably and securely in place on the leg.
- Available in 4 sizes that fit knee circumferences from 29-47 cm. Please see our sizing guide for more information.
Measure the circumference of the centre of your knee (patella) in centimetres and choose from the sizing guide below:
Size S – 29-39 cm
Size M – 32-42 cm
Size L – 34-44 cm
Size XL – 37-47 cm