Hallux rigidus is a disorder of the joint located at the base of the big toe. It causes pain and stiffness in the joint, and with time, it gets increasingly harder to bend the toe. Hallux refers to the big toe, while rigidus indicates that the toe is rigid and cannot move. Our daytime hallux valgus corrector has been designed to be worn during daily activities to help align the hallux and alleviate pain. It provides perfect adjustment using tension to pull the toe into alignment. Features an adjustment strap, the more you tighten the strap the more you can align the big toe. After 7-10 days of using and increasing the tension you will start to see the big toe align. Made using very thin and light-weight material so that it can be worn easily under stocks and in all types of footwear. Very easy to put on, adjust and remove. Hand wash and air dry naturally to prolong the life of the support. Available in 3 sizes based on your shoe size – Small (36-38 EU / 3-5.5 UK), Medium (38-42 EU / 6-8 UK) and Large (43+ EU).
- Designed to help align the hallux and alleviate the pain from hallux valgus during daily activities. Helps to maintain an ideal big toe alignment during the day and can help to reduce bunion formation.
- Adjustment strap to increase tension on the big toe. After 7-10 days use and gradual tension increases in tension you will start to see big toe alignment.
- Made from thin, light-weight material so that it can be worn easily under socks and in all types of footwear.
- Easy to put on, adjust and remove.
- Available in 3 sizes based on your shoe size – Small (36-38 EU / 3-5.5 UK), Medium (38-42 EU / 6-8 UK) and Large (43+ EU).
Indications / Recommendations for Use:
- Hallux Valgus
- Hallux rigidus
- Pre and/or post hallux valgus surgery
- Maintain an ideal big toe alignment
- Toe alignment
- Hammer toe