Our Orione wool knee sleeve offers a combined action of heat and support thanks to a specially developed fabric that warms, soothes and supports the knee. Recommended for use for those suffering with joint inflammation, after knee trauma and for post-operative rehabilitation. Extremely soft due to the high-quality, skin-friendly materials used in it’s construction.
The knee sleeve is shaped to ensure it conforms perfectly to the body, allowing freedom of movement without rolling up or down yet providing warmth and support. Can be used all day, every day.
- Recommended for people suffering with knee arthritis / osteoarthritis, knee joint inflammation, following knee-trauma or to aid post-operative rehabilitation.
- Helps to reduce and prevent the pain associated with knee arthritis / osteoarthritis.
- Made from skin-friendly, high quality materials an exceptional fit, comfort and support.
- Wool exterior and cotton inside for added breathability and comfort. Beige colour. Easy to clean.
- Easy to clean. Available in 3 sizes – small, medium and large. Please see our measuring instructions for details on how to measure and select your size.
How to measure / find your correct size:
Measure the circumference of your knee (around the centre) and choose from the size ranges:
- Small – 30-35 cm
- Medium – 36-39 cm
- Large – 40-46 cm