The Comforsil Hallux Valgus Night Splints are recommended to be use for bunions / hallux valgus and have been designed to be worn during the night to maintain the big toe(s) in the correct position. They also help to reduce the development / progression of hallux valgus and avoid / reduce pain. Supplied singularly in either left or right models or in pairs and all are supplied with care instructions. Single / one size design to fit all foot sizes.
- Designed and recommended to be worn during at night time to relieve pain caused by bunions / hallux valgus.
- ComforSil Hallux Valgus night splints help to maintain the big toe in the correct position whilst sleeping.
- Provides a pressure against the hallux that reduces its development and avoids the pain.
- Supplied in pairs or singles - left or right design.
- Single size, one size fits all.
- Easy to fit, adjust and remove.
- Comfortable to wear.
- For night time wear only, these cannot be walked on.
Indications / Recommendations for Use:
- Hallux Valgus,
- Pre and/or post hallux valgus surgery.