The ComforGel Sport Insoles have been specially designed for sports use and feature ergonomic cushioning for support at key points on the foot for extra comfort. Designed in two sizes that fit a range of shoe sizes from 35-46 (3-13 UK), trim to the required shoe size. Structured and anatomically designed using special gel and tread structures on the bottom of the insole that provides comfort, foot support and absorbs shock during sports activity. Breathable lining for extra comfort whilst worn. Modern design using bright, fresh colours. Perfect to use for all kinds of sports, walking and heavy-duty use and provide control and support for the foot absorbing load across the whole foot.
- Gel grooves provide uniformed distribution of the loading points.
- Ergonomic Cushioning – special adaptation to the foot tread area perfect for shock absorption on foot impact.
- Anatomically designed insoles using gel support pads and structured components for a perfect fit, comfort and shock absorption during sports use.
- Breathable lining – for extra comfort whilst worn.
- Trimmable – Trim along the line corresponding to your footwear size for a perfect fit.
- Washable – can be washed with warm water and mild soap, dry naturally away from the sun or heat sources.
- Lasts 6-8 Months (aprox) – Recommended to replace when you see deterioration or wear.
Indications / Recommendations for Use:
- Foot impact protection,
- Foot Support,
- Foot protection.
Available in two sizes – sizing is based on your footwear size, please choose from the guide below:
- Size 1 – 35-41 EU / 3-7 UK
- Size 2 – 40-46 EU / 6-13 UK