Our arm sling is a cost-effective yet comfortable and effective option for short to medium term arm support following an arm injury. Provides immobilisation by fixing and supporting the arm in the desired position during and to aid recovery. Our black mesh arm sling is comfortable to wear and is made from soft, lightly padded and aerated material for breathability and comfort. Black in colour with a height adjustable shoulder strap that fixes through a d-ring and secures using a Velcro fastening tab. Universal - can be used on either the right or the left arm and is available in five sizes – Small, Medium, Large, X-Large and XX- Large.
Recommendations / Indications for Use:
- Arm immobilisation.
- Arm Injury
- Post surgery
- Arm Support / Rest
- Following surgery.
- Forearm Support
- To fixate the arm
- Provides comfortable arm support and immobilisation by fixing and holding your arm in the desired resting position following an arm injury.
- Adjustable height strap to immobilise and support the arm in the most comfortable position quickly and easily.
- Easy to fit, adjust and remove. The shoulder strap fixes through a d-ring and secures in place with a Velcro fastening tab.
- Comfortable and breathable, made from soft padded black mesh material.
- Available in five sizes – Small, Medium, Large, X-Large and XX- Large.
How to Measure & Sizing Guide:
To find the correct size required please measure the length elbow to your wrist and choose from the sizes below:
Small – 26-29 cm
Medium – 30-34 cm
Large – 35-37 cm cm
X-Large – 38-40 cm cm
XX-Large – 41-44 cm