High quality and supportive black mesh arm sling. Provides support and comfort following an arm injury. Provides immobilisation by fixing and supporting the arm in the desired position during to aid recovery. Our black mesh arm sling is comfortable to wear and is made from lightweight, soft, lightly padded and aerated material for breathability and comfort. Black in colour with a height adjustable, padded shoulder strap that fixes through a d-ring and secures using a Velcro fastening tab. Universal - can be used on either the right or the left arm and is available in five sizes – Small, Medium, Large, X-Large and XX- Large.
Recommendations / Indications for Use:
- Arm immobilisation,
- Arm Injury,
- Post surgery,
- Arm Support / Rest,
- Following surgery,
- Forearm Support,
- To fixate the arm.
- Provides comfortable arm support and immobilisation by fixing and holding your arm in the desired resting position following an arm injury.
- Adjustable height strap with soft shoulder pad to immobilise and support the arm in the most comfortable position quickly and easily.
- Easy to fit, adjust and remove. The shoulder strap fixes through a d-ring and secures in place with a Velcro fastening tab.
- High quality, comfortable and breathable, made from lightweight, soft padded black mesh material.
- Available in five sizes – Small, Medium, Large, X-Large and XX- Large – for details on how to measure please see below.
How to Measure & Sizing Guide:
To find the correct size required please measure the length elbow to your wrist and choose from the sizes below:
- Small – 22-25 cm
- Medium – 25-28 cm
- Large –28-31 cm
- X-Large – 31-34 cm
- XX-Large – 34-37 cm