A high quality, comfortable and supportive forearm sling and shoulder immobilizer with removable immobilization band. Recommended for effective and supportive shoulder and arm immobilization following shoulder dislocations or a shoulder injury. Our shoulder and arm sling is designed to restrict movement and provide arm and shoulder support.
Made from high quality and breathable material to provide a high level of support and comfort whilst worn. Our Forearm sling is adjustable in height using a shoulder strap with buckle and Velcro so you can adjust the sling into the most comfortable position. Our shoulder and arm immobiliser includes an immobilisation band that can be attached, adjust and removed as treatment / healing progresses to allow further movement. Available in 4 sizes – small to extra large, please see our sizing / measurement guide for more information.
Recommendations / Indications for Use:
- Support following shoulder surgery.
- Shoulder Immobilisation
- Shoulder Injury
- Forearm Support
- Stabilisation and immobilization of the scapulohumeral joint.
- Recommended for use when shoulder and or arm immobilisation and support is required following a shoulder dislocation, shoulder injury and / or forearm support.
- 100% Latex free – Made from a lightweight, soft and comfortable padded material for arm and shoulder support.
- Height adjustable using a buckle and Velcro fastening making it easy to fit, adjust and remove.
- Features an immobilisation band which can be removed and adjusted as required.
- Grey colour with a blue trim and is available in 4 sizes – Small / Medium / Large / Extra Large
How to Measure & Sizing Guide:
To find the correct size required please measure the length of your forearm – measure from the elbow to your palm and choose from the sizes below:
Small – 28 – 36cm
Medium – 35 – 42 cm
Large - 41 – 49 cm
Extra Large – 48 – 56 cm