High quality and supportive wrap around anti-epicondylitis elbow brace from Thuasne Sport. These elbow braces are also known as an Epicondylitis clasps and are used to treat inflammation of an epicondyle, common conditions also known as Tennis or Golfers Elbow. The Thuasne Sport Anti-Epicondylitis strap is anatomically shaped and made from perforated neoprene which adheres to your elbow without wrinkling or slipping down the arm. It also provides comfortable and effective support with an easily adjustable strap which allows you to alter the level of compression you need quickly and easily. Made from high quality, perforated, breathable neoprene with silicone inserts that provide a massaging effect and apply pressure / compression exactly where you need it to relieve pain, provide support and promote recover. Recommended to use to prevent an injury or overexertion whilst playing but also to relieve the pain and symptoms caused by tennis elbow or golf / golfers elbow. Available in 4 sizes – small to extra large and are supplied in a box with care and fitting instructions.
- High quality, easy to use, effective and supportive elbow / epicondylitis elbow brace which is recommended for use to prevent overexertion or injury whilst playing golf or tennis.
- Adjustable levels of compression, warmth, muscle tension release and support.
- The Thuasne Sport Anti-epiconylitis elbow brace is also recommended for use to alleviate the pain associated with Epiconylitis – Tennis Elbow or Epitrochleitis – Golf or Golfers Elbow and can be used preventatively.
- Made from high quality, breathable perforated neoprene with silicone inserts that apply pressure where need and provide support to your elbow and promotes recovery.
- Supplied in box with fitting and care instructions.
- Available in 4 sizes – Small / Medium / Large / Extra Large. Available for same day dispatch.
Indications / Recommendations for Use:
- Tennis Elbow
- Golf Elbow
- Golfers Elbow
How to measure / find your correct size:
Measure the circumference of your forearm 8 centimetres down from the centre of your elbow and choose from the sizing guide below:
Small – 22 – 24cm
Medium – 25 – 27cm
Large – 28 – 30cm
Extra Large – 31 – 33cm