Our Ankle Brace with silicone pads is a simple, easy to use, pull-on ankle brace featuring two sewn in silicon pads that fit around your ankle bone for extra comfort, compression and support. Features two fixing tabs at the top that allow adjustment to fit your ankle’s shape and to accommodate swelling. Recommended for use to provide ankle support and to protect your ankle following an ankle injury, ankle sprain, ankle strains, mild ankle instabilities, arthritis, ankle ligament weakness or after the removal of a cast. Made from 3mm breathable neoprene which provides warmth and protects the ankle joint from over exertion and helps to relieve the symptoms caused by ankle injuries / complaints.
- Recommended for ankle strains, ankle sprains, ankle injuries, ligament injuries, arthritis, ankle distortion, achilobursitis or simply for every day support and protection during sporting activities where muscles have been weakened or damaged.
- Two sewn in silicone pads sit on each side of the ankle around the ankle bone to provide warmth, comfort and support. Provides a massaging effect to help increase blood flow to aid the reduction of swelling.
- Made from black, 3mm breathable neoprene, features 2 Velcro tabs at the top of the ankle brace to allow for a good fit.
- Easy to fit, adjust and remove due to its simple, pull on design and easy Velcro fastening straps.
- Available in 5 sizes – Small / Medium / Large / X Large / XX Large. Please see our measurement guide in the product description for details on how to measure.
Indications / Recommendations for Use:
- Ankle Instabilities
- Ankle sprains
- Ankle Strains
- Ankle Distorsions
- Ankle Arthritis
- Ankle Ligament weakness
- Ankle Support following the removal of a plaster cast
How to measure / find your correct size:
Measure the circumference your ankle (around the ankle bone) and choose from the sizing guide below:
Small – 20-22 cm
Medium – 22-24 cm
Large – 24-26 cm
X-Large – 26-28 cm
XX-Large – 28-31 cm