The AirTex Thigh Support is a high quality, highly supportive thigh brace that is recommended for quadricep muscle strains, thigh muscle strains, thigh injuries and for protection and proprioception during sports activities.
Made using the latest high quality and breathable materials and its design allows for a perfect fit to your natural body’s shape. Made from two ‘zone’ layers. The first (blue) comfort zone is made from highly elasticated and breathable ‘technical impact fabric’ that adapts to the dynamics of your movements, staying in place, providing support in complete comfort. The second (black) compression zone is made from breathable, elastic, wrap-around velour material that provides the right level of compression and is adjustable as and when you need it.
Anatomical seams ensure that the brace is soft and comfortable to wear, minimising rubbing. Features adjustable fastening straps for easy adjustment and to prevent rotation. Colour coded dots on the straps ensure that fitting and adjustment is quick and easy. One size fits all design and the Airtex Support fits either your right or left leg. Perfect for active, sports people who want 100% breathability but do not want to compromise on support or design. Universal size and fits both the left and right thigh.
- The AirTex Thigh Support – provides compression and warmth to relieve muscle tension and thigh pain.
- Recommended to use to treat the symptoms and pain associated with quadricep muscle strains, thigh muscle strains, thigh injuries.
- Can also be used for protection and proprioception during sports activities.
- Colour coded strapping system. - easy to fit, adjust, apply and remove.
- Wrap around design made using the latest high quality and breathable materials and its design allows for a perfect fit to your natural body’s shape.
- Universal size and fits both the left and right thigh.
- Protection and proprioception during sports activities,
- Fibrillar fractures of the thigh / thighs,
- Thigh Muscle strains,
- Thigh injuries,
- Thigh Swelling,
- Muscular distension,
- Thigh Injuries.