The new AirTex breathable, figure-of-eight Ankle Support is designed from the latest multi-cell textiles which is highly elasticated so that it can adapt to dynamic body changes, anatomical seams and design for a comfortable fit and breathability. Designed for active people to provide support, comfort, ankle pain relief and to maintain healthy skin. Perfect for sports and to help alleviate pain from ankle sprains or to aid prevention of ankle sprains during sporting activities. Made from two ‘zone’ layers. The first (blue) comfort zone is made from highly elasticated and breathable ‘technical impact fabric’ that adapts to the dynamics of your movements, staying in place, providing support in complete comfort. The second (black) compression zone is made from breathable, elastic, wrap-around velour material that provides the right level of compression around your ankle, is adjustable as and when you need it. Anatomical seams ensure that the brace is soft and comfortable to wear, minimising rubbing. Features adjustable fastening straps for easy adjustment and to prevent rotation. Colour coded dots on the straps ensure that fitting and adjust is simple and quick. One size fits all design and the Airtex Ankle Support fits either your right or left ankle. Perfect for active, sports people who want 100% breathability but do not want to compromise on support or design.
Model T114 features figure of eight strapping and side stabilisers, Model T115 features figure of eight strapping.
- Recommended to provide ankle support following an ankle strain, sprain, injury or ankle tendinitis. Can also be used to prevent ankle injuries whilst playing sport.
- Breathable, anatomically designed ankle support with figure of 8 strapping for additional, adjustable levels of comfort, support and ankle protection.
- 100% active breathability - made from the latest multi-cell textiles which makes them supportive, breathable and comfortable to wear. Highly elasticated fabric adapts to changes whilst walking, running or during sports activities. Anatomical design and seams for comfort.
- Figure of 8 strap and side stabilisers, front opening with Velcro fastening tabs, easy to fit, adjust and remove.
- 100% Latex free, Grey colour, blue seams and black Velcro strapping.
- Available in 4 sizes – small, medium, large and extra large. Please see below for information on how to measure and select your size.
Indications / Recommendations for Use:
- Ankle Sprains
- Ankle Strains
- Ankle injury prevention
- Ankle sprain prevention
- Ankle Tendinitis
How to measure / find your correct size:
Please measure the circumference of your ankle (around the ankle bone) in centimetres and choose your size from our guide below:
Small – 20-22 cm
Medium – 22-24 cm
Large - 24-26 cm
X-Large – 26-28 cm