The new AirTex Elbow Support is designed from the latest breathable technology for active people to provide support, comfort, provide pain relief and maintain healthy skin. Perfect for sports and to help alleviate the pain from epicondylitis, medial or lateral – Tennis elbow or Golfer’s elbow. Made from two ‘zone’ layers. The first (blue) comfort zone is made from highly elasticated and breathable ‘technical impact fabric’ that adapts to the dynamics of your movements, staying in place, providing support in complete comfort. The second (black) compression zone is made from breathable, elastic, wrap-around velour material that provides the right level of compression around your elbow, is adjustable as and when you need it. Anatomical seams ensure that the wrist brace is soft and comfortable to wear, minimising rubbing. Features adjustable fastening straps for easy adjustment and to prevent rotation. Colour coded dots on the straps ensure that fitting and adjust is simple and quick. One size fits all design and the Airtex elbow fits either your right or left elbow. Perfect for active, sports people who want 100% breathability but do not want to compromise on support or design.
- Provides adjustable compression, heat and support. Improves the wearers proprioceptive ability and it’s design allows a perfect fit to all body shapes.
- Recommended for epicondylitis, lateral epicondylitis – tennis elbow, medial epicondylitis – golfer’s elbow.
- Made from high quality, lightweight, breathable textiles for comfort, support and healthy skin.
- Comfort Zone (blue) – Highly elasticated and breathable technical impact fabric that adapts dynamically to your movements, providing total comfort.
- Compression Zone (black) – breathable, elastic, wrap-around velour fabric that provides compression and can be adjusted to your exact requirements when needed.
- Coloured dots for easy fitting and adjustment and anatomical seams for a comfortable fit.
- Universal / one size that fits to the natural contours of your body.
- Fits the right or left side.
Indications / Recommendations for Use:
- Lateral epicondylitis
- Tennis Elbow
- Medial epicondylitis
- Golfers Elbow
How to measure / find your correct size:
Universal Size / One Size fits all – for either right or left elbow.