The Airmed Wrist Brace is a high quality, supportive wrist support that provides firm wrist support and relieves the carpometacarpal joints. It helps to limit the movements that can cause pain or injury for carpal tunnel syndrome and wrist tendinitis. Made from high quality, breathable velour materials, the latest generation of material compositions – foam, velour and sponge for optimal comfort and support. The Airmed Wrist Brace are left and right hand designs and available in two sizes – small/medium and large/extra large – please see details of how to measure for your size in our sizing chart below. Available in two lengths – regular length and long for those who want additional wrist support. Choose from two colour options – beige or grey.
- Provides firm wrist support and relieves the carpometacarpal joints.
- Helps to limit the movements that can cause pain or injury for carpal tunnel syndrome and wrist tendinitis.
- High quality, lightweight and breathable wrist support.
- Available in two lengths – regular (16cm) or long (20cm) for additional wrist support.
- Available in two colours – beige or grey.
- Available in two sizes – Small/Medium and Large/Extra Large – please see our sizing guide below for more information on how to measure.
Indications / Recommendations for Use:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Wrist Tendinitis
- Wrist Support
How to measure / find your correct size:
Measure the circumference of your wrist in centimetres and choose from the sizing below.
- Small / Medium – 14-18 cm
- Large / Extra Large – 18-22 cm
Wrist Brace Lengths:
- Short – 16 cm Length
- Long – 20cm Length