Our Abdominal Support has been specifically designed for provide support for the stomach / abdomen following abdominal surgery where abdominal support is required such as hernia surgery, c-section, after giving birth or a hysterectomy for example. Our abdominal brace provides compression to the abdomen, stomach, kidneys and back. Easy to apply, adjust and remove, our abdominal belt is adjustable so that you can apply different tension levels as required. Made from a graduated, flexible and breathable fabric which ensures it conforms to your body shape without rolling up, are breathable and comfortable to wear and offer the right level of support. Easy to fit, adjust and remove wrap around design with a Velcro front fastening strip. Beige in colour and available in 6 sizes from Small to XXX-Large. Please see below for more measurement and sizing details.
- Recommended to use following abdominal surgery, after giving birth, hernia, c-section for example.
- Made from high quality materials, ability to adjust tension levels as required, does not roll up and is breathable, allowing perspiration.
- Unique graduated elastic material ensures it conforms to your body shape for ultimate comfort and support.
- 24 cm / 9.5” deep / belt height. Cross over front fastening design with Velcro closure.
- Available in 6 sizes – Small / Medium / Large / X-Large / XX-Large / XXX-Large
Indications / Recommendations for Use:
- Post abdominal surgery
- Weak abdominal muscles
- Hernia Surgery
- After giving birth.
How to measure / find your correct size:
Measure the circumference of your waist in centimeters and choose from our sizing guide below:
Small – 70-80 cm
Medium – 80-90 cm
Large – 90-100 cm
X-Large 100-110 cm
XX-Large – 110-120 cm
XXX-Large – 120-130 cm