3pp Buddy Loops finger loops hold fingers together for protection following an injury. 3pp Buddy finger loops are a comfortable, simple, fast and effective way to provide finger protection for swollen, jammed or sprained fingers. One-piece design eliminates excess bulk found in alternative products. Foam lined in a comfortable, non-slip material that is breathable and washable and prevents the straps from slipping or rolling on the fingers. Designed to stay in place during work and sporting activities and helps to get you back into your everyday activities during rehabilitation / recovery. Easy to fit, simply one-handed application. If you need a high level of control it is recommended to use two straps. Available in 3 widths, 1.5, 1.8 and 2.5 cm. Sold singularly.
- A simple, comfortable, fast and effective way to provide finger protection for swollen, jammed or finger sprains.
- Adjustable, one-handed application is easy and ideal for patient use. Soft foam lining prevents the straps from slipping and rolling.
- Available in three widths to fit a broad range of finger sizes: 1.5 cm / 1/2-inch, 1.8 cm / 3/4-inch or 2.5 cm / 1-inch.
- Supplied singularly.
- Designed to stay in place during work and sporting activities and helps to get you back into your everyday activities during rehabilitation / recovery.
- Use one to secure the 4th and 5th fingers (smallest fingers), use two as needed for greater control.
- Washable and reusable; latex-free.
Indications / Recommendations for Use:
- Swollen finger,
- Finger injury,
- Finger Sprain,
- Jammed Finger,
- Finger Strain